about us

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Don't play wow

Wow  is an online game which will ruin your social life.I played wow for 2 years and I didn't pay attention to my surrounding, my dog died at tender age of 5 from mating too much. I couldn't stop it, I was occupied with playing wow and chating with online pedophiles which made their skype pictures of some female Japanese role models. When they told me stories of their pedophile lives, I was surprised that I'm not the only one crazy in this world, but they also told me that they are losers with no friends for which I applaud to. I mean what kind of a guy lives with cancer and has no friends and his excuse for not having any friends is like he has aids or something. I mean seriously, "What the fuck is wrong with the internet people these days?"

Hi, I'm only 13, wanna hang out?

I met a lot of crazy people in wow from those who date online, to those who suck online and I was surprised myself that something like that could get out of a women's no-no square (and from what material it was made of). Then I realized that they are only hiding their true identities. I used to make fun of those online wow daters, I mean what pros they are :D Like their theory is kinda cyber sex and you can't have kids. Lol, sounds like philosophy of Sophocles to me :().

Where are my eyes?

I met a lot of people from many different countries, and I learned their language. I can say only stuff I know is swearing and making fun of people with mental problems, but that's all they wanted to teach me. It's like I was the new Messiah of that game, because I was the best paladin around. People asked me for tips on how to play, I mean what kinda of a moron levels his character to level 80. I mean level 80 and then ask me what spells to use? That sounds like barbarian from the lands of rape and where people are limited in their head and knowledge.

Violence first, questions later... in the land of rape!

Warning to all those maniacs or sociopaths that read this: This isn't showing my reality or how I lost my social life, because I have one. Rather it is showing my experience with unstable people from the wow world.

I'm watching you <3 

Pedo Crock is watchin over you :D

1 comment: