about us

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Yeti, are they real?

Have you ever noticed those white bastards that don't exist. You can see them often on hentai dressed like normal people, acting so real. You can also see them on some video games made by the big minds of yeti fappers.

Fap on me because I'm fabulous :*
As you can see they look really scary, so I wouldn't mess with them unless they were giving free yetijobs. But they can be also awarded for the peace prize of 2013 because every time they enter in some game, they act like some warm brothers tribe. But never mind the yetis, as they are overrated. Anyway, instead you can choose a chihuahua. They are those little punks that look like a cow's excrement, if you get me here?

Yo man I'm a chihuahua :()
I love these pictures, as they make life look so fabulous, especially for the cows that argue over the who owns the wicked land of the green grass. My last post showed some bad-ass barbarian, but I think this time I'm gonna put some nice fields. "May those fields bring the famine for the cows once when the rain gods don't send them the fuel."

The corporate Zeus says "Give fuel!"


That's all for today, and remember - Cattle before dogs.
Warning: If you are a cow and this post offended you, please complain to google.com, so we can switch the pictures of a cow, with pictures of a donkey.

No comments:

Post a Comment