about us

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Cats on drugs

Cats on drugs inspired me because I watched some American show where some guy comes and tries to stop the cats taking drugs and beating its owner for money, so they can buy them and then I asked myself: "Wow man, even cats are in drug business and are gangsters?"

Your wallet or your noodles
So this cat really reminds me of godfather when they all get together to make a big plan, and the big cat is like acting tough and as such, giving the command word. But the cat that takes drugs story wouldn't be complete if there weren't their lifetime opponents the Scatrats. These guys basically make the cat mafia business impossible, because they work better then Interpol and are well informed where these kittens sell the meth and such, killing poor little kittens leaving them without a future. They could be cleaning the streets at least, because these kittens are hard workers by the might of equality (communism cats).

Comrade what did you say about the party of the great motherland
Here comes this bad ass that changed the history of the cat's lives, making them less likely to take bribe from sea pandas. Sea pandas are something I discovered, and are most fascinating. They are like pandas but they are in the sea. I guess these guys are so overpowered that I cant imagine having one, because that would make me cry more then when Stalin died : ( ).
My name is Panda, Sea Panda

So the agent Pandarius is here as most people don't care about pandas. I should say that they have this black signs around their eyes which indicates the torture, possibly crying when they entered a specific stage of evolution. That's about it about pandas, cats and tanks.

-Warning: If you are a panda and this post has offended you... well you should become a sea panda then, I guess.
: ( )

No comments:

Post a Comment