about us

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

The land of the storks

OK, so anything more fascinating then sea pandas might be the storks. They conquered the region of the Storkland bringing babies and stuff from the international trade organization. They also have their trademark, it goes like this : < > so everybody should do the stork and fly in the promised lands in their minds, experiencing a nirvana.

This is the path of Nirvana... Take off your shirt! If you are a boy, don't.

So the storks don't have any rights by the law, and I am concerned that these creatures deserve better treatment. I mean every time I made a topic on some random  forums, the people that work there deleted it and said if I keep posting stuff like that, they will remove me. I don't get it why they said that, when these animals bring joy and love to the world. Also, some guy commented like: "What are storks for with those famous china faces -.............-" and I said: "LOL this guy has no sense of humor", like a white guy in Africa, but lets get straight to the point. The thing is, storks really slap on the law because they are being good at eating the frogs that steal their business. I mean frogs have their own trademark and also they are really good at doing crazy stuff, well like being frogs and such : ( ) .

Don't eat me. I will give you frog gold : ( )

The frogs getting eaten by the storks is not cool, because they opened a conversation in the united nations for their protection : ( ) and they got declined, well I think they have more luck getting eaten, then getting protected. I guess it's the time for the unlucky horse.

Unlucky horse says no to horse molesting <3
And holy molly, enough of internet for today! The molested horses will never have equal rights like frogs, but even if they do, well they will be molested horses. So, I guess that's it for today.

Warning: If you molest horses, well don't do it like in this picture or I'll guess you are horse maniacs >_>

No comments:

Post a Comment